The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express.
- Personal checks accepted subject to approval.
- All checks for orders totaling over $1000 must be certified.
- NOTE: N.S.F. checks will be assessed a $30.00 handling charge
- Seller retains title to all merchandise until it is paid for, in full. Seller shall have the right to repossess such merchandise in the event of a default in payment or non-payment, in accordance with these terms of sale.
- Purchaser accepts primary liability for the payment of all merchandise shipped and/or billed herein
Deliveries to Home
- Deliveries are sidewalk only.
- Delivery dates and times are furnished merely as a general guide; but, under no circumstances are delivery dates or times guaranteed.
- Seller shall not be responsible for the failure to perform for any reason other than gross negligence.
- Redelivery of merchandise due to customer cause will be assessed a redelivery charge, $75.00 minimum.
- Should a customer opt for an unattended delivery, customer takes full responsibility for all merchandise unattended. Bravo Window and Door reserves the right to not complete the delivery should the driver determine that the drop site does not meet criteria for security, damage protection, etc. It this situation occurs, there will be a redelivery charge.
- Delivery in excess of 15 mile radius of a Bravo window and door will be assessed additional delivery charges.
Upon receipt of merchandise at delivery, customer acknowledges by signature acceptable condition and count of merchandise and should note any discrepancies on invoice at time of taking possession. After acceptance of merchandise, Bravo Window and door shall not be held responsible for damages, broken bag or shortage, unless so noted at time of delivery.
This policy affects less then 0.01% of orders but can happen. Our policy is very reasonable and certain time limits may be enforced. Purchases will appear on your credit/debit card statement as “BRAVO WINDOW AND DOOR SUPLY” or “BROOK AVENUE LUMBER I.N.C ”. You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regard to any purchase and instead abide by the dispute resolution procedures outlined in our store policy. In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit card processor or by VISA or MASTERCARD OR AMEX, you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit card processor or our banks, other third parties. You further agree that all dispute resolution procedures below will be deemed waived by you, and that these amounts will be added to the original amount of the order, and that this total amount will then be immediately due and payable. If your chargeback is upheld, you agree to pay all of the same costs, in addition to the original purchase price, but we will use the dispute resolution procedures to confirm and collect such amounts, further more any chargeback that is in the purchaser favor but against the store policy listed above your account will be turned over to a collection agency and credit reporting company's. This amount sent over to collection most of the time is larger then the original purchase price. This is because of fees incurred by charge back, merchant banks and credit reporting companies.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken
REFUND ELIGIBITY:Eligible items must be returned within 30 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items,items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as is.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- Refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- Brook Avenue Lumber dba Bravo window and door supply reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously used (such as significant Greece charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
- RECIVEING DELIVERY & INSPECTION
- Ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you receive.If a pallet(s) or piece(s) is missing:
- Note this on the delivery receipt before you sign. Example: “Received 4 of 5 pieces”
- Call us at 631 532 6300 immediately to let us know you are missing pallets/pieces. We will coordinate with the shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them.
- Inspect the packaging for external damage.
If you notice exterior damage:
- Open the box and inspect for concealed damage before signing the delivery receipt. If you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the package or the driver will not let you note “damaged” on the delivery receipt, call us immediately at 631 532 6300. If you are unable to reach us, you should refuse the shipment. Doing this will not invalidate your order and we will still work diligently to get your order to you in good condition as quickly as possible.
- Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.